Robert Lyles Jr. founder and president, has specialized in custom home development for over two decades in such exclusive coastal communities as Windsor and John’s Island in Vero Beach, Florida and Santa Rosa Beach in Florida’s panhandle. A season professional with a degree in Building Construction from the University of Florida and a certified General Contractor’s License from the state of Florida, Lyles has also spearheaded the development of multi-million dollar commercial properties, historical renovations and numerous commercial renovations throughout the course of his career.
ROBERT LYLES, PRESIDENT
• President, RCL Development. Inc., October 1995
• University of Florida in Gainesville, Bachelor of Building Construction, March of 1975.
• General Contractor’s license for the State of Florida, 1974.
• Has constructed South Florida’s finest residences in prestigious communities such as John’s Island, Windsor, The Moorings, Marsh Island and Orchid Island.
• RCL’s work has been featured in such distinguished journals as Southern Living, Traditional Home, Coastal Living, Home Magazine, Custom Home, Residential Architect and Florida Homebuilder.
• Born and raised in Orlando, Florida